1st Birthday Theme

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lez-Bro

Before baby was born me and kaika we're watching this MTV show "Is She Really Going Out With Him". Basically the show is about these girls going out with douch (?spelling) bags, honestly the best thing about this show is they give these guys nick-names...they are hilarious!!
I'm jus gonna list a couple of the names these guys were given by MTV
(i've also linked the full episodes if your interested in watching `em)
Then there was this episode "The Lady Bag", was about this lesbian couple. "the lady bag" in the episode had friends and they were nick-named "Lez-Bro". Oh, and once kaika heard that name he went off...oh my daughter's gonna be a "lez-bro" this and that...still till this day he keeps talkin bout bby is gonna be a "lez-bro" and he calls Hehiwa "my son"..."come here my son"
He even made her a onezie....AND yes that is WAIANAE all over da shirt as well...lol!!
So yes, this is the kinda stuff kaika comes up wit...which is exactly the kinda stuff that made me fall in luv wit him...lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment