1st Birthday Theme

Thursday, January 13, 2011

From THEN until NOW

Sooooo....because i just started this blog and my daughter is 8mos already, I decided to do a quick recap from THEN until NOW. Sorry bout the layout of the pics, im still trying to get the hang of this thing

1st time meeting my honey baby
gettin ready to go home

finally safe @ home

taking a bathe
that tongue will be constant friend
finally meeting my gramma
my first wedding...dont i look pretty
1 of many boxing matches / UFC fights

1 of many times playing XBox wit Daddy

i jus luv this pic

pic wit tutu-gramma
playing @ da pool, u like my hat?
my first time at a lake, i wasnt a happy camper

oh but i'm all smiles when we leave

my first road trip...we going to San Fran

I wasnt feeling good, so me and mommy stayed in the hotel room most the trip
finally on our way home, gotta change my diaper

After our trip to San Fran my parents took me to the doctors and they put me in the hospital

I can finally hold my own bottle, my parents are sooo excited

BBQ wit mom & dad,

i got my ears pierced

1st Halloween

playin in da snow

1 of many times gettin caught licking da mirror and wall

X-Mas morning

2010 XMas...wasnt into the present thing

No comments:

Post a Comment