1st Birthday Theme

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I swear I feed my kid

One night we we're watching The Little Einsteins and my daughter crawls out into the hall. It was quiet for a bit so i decided to go out and check on her. This is what I caught her doing


Before i started video taping her I took some photo's, she actually started with the mirror and then moved her way down to the wall. Now I dont kno why but its always this spot, she did try to lick one of our bedroom doors but she must not have liked the taste because she started crying right after she licked it...lol! I actually first caught her around the beginning of December, she still likes to lick the mirror and wall but she doesnt do it as often anymore.
I SWEAR I DONT STARVE MY KID TO POINT SHE HAS TO START LICKING MIRRORS AND WALLS!!
I dont know if you can tell, but i think i keep my baby pretty well fed...if you take a look @ her opu...lol
Im still trying to figure out why she likes to do this...Maybe this is one of those things that as a parent you will never understand why your child acts the way they do!! I WILL NEVER KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment